GoDaddy Office 365 Email: Install Software Patch for Outlook 2010 | GoDaddy
Learn how to download and install the software patch you need to use Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2007 with your GoDaddy Office 365 email account.
Become more productive and efficient with GoDaddy and Office 365. To learn more about using Microsoft Office 365 through GoDaddy visit https://www.godaddy.com/business/office-365?cvosrc=video.youtube_organic.us_how-to&cvo_creative=BDa2jY0qW5cisc=ythowto.
To determine which version of MS Outlook you have, visit https://support.office.com/en-us/article/What-version-of-Office-am-I-using-932788b8-a3ce-44bf-bb09-e334518b8b19)
To download the Microsoft Outlook Setup Assistant, visit: https://www.godaddy.com/help/outlook-setup-assistant-windows-set-up-email-automatically-19938?cvosrc=video.youtube_organic.us_how-to&cvo_creative=BDa2jY0qW5cisc=ythowto
To download the Microsoft Outlook 2010/2007 software patch, visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50360
Hi there! In this video, you’ll learn how to download and install the software patch that will enable you to continue using MS Outlook 2010 or 2007 with your Microsoft Office 365 email account.
Setting up your Office 365 email address in the Outlook 2010 or 2007 email client, can be little bit tricky to do yourself.
Instead, we recommend you use the Outlook Setup Assistant application, to automatically set up Office 365 with your version of Outlook.
To download the Outlook Setup Assistant, click the link in the description for this video.
If you decide not to use the Outlook Setup Assistant, you must first update your MS Outlook application by downloading and installing a patch.
Only after the patch is installed, can you set up your Office 365 email account in the MS Outlook 2010 or 2007 email client.
A patch is a piece of software designed to update a computer program by fixing a vulnerability, or by improving the performance of the software.
Just like a patch sewn on a piece of old clothing allows you to keep on wearing it; installing this software patch updates Outlook 2010 and 2007 and enables you to continue using it. Let’s get started!
The software patch for MS Outlook 2010 and 2007 is only available on the Microsoft Download Center. A link to the file is available in the description for this video.
On the Microsoft Download Center home page, under Office 365 Desktop Setup Tool for Office 2010 and Office 2007, click Download.
The setup.exe file will download; open this file.
In the Open File – Security Warning dialog box, click Run.
The Microsoft Office 365 desktop setup login displays; as you enter your email address the dialog box may shift to a GoDaddy login.
Don’t worry, just continue entering the email address and password for GoDaddy Office 365 email account.
When you’re finished, click Log In.
Click Continue, then click I accept.
When the updates have completed, click Finish.
That’s it! With the patch installed, you can set up Outlook 2010 or 2007 with your Office 365 email.
- The Most Powerfull Email Extractor – Email Spider Software
- The Forms. Different needs… different forms. [bring traffic with email marketing software]
- The Best Mass Email Software on the Internet Today
- The Best Email Marketing Software of 2016
- The Best Email Extractor in 2016 | Social Email Extractor Software | Adam Auto Mailer
- software de email
- Send Blaster Free email marketing Software Tutorial 2016 By sharpminder
- NEW CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL: Hillary Clinton Used Software to Delete Personal Files as SOS
- Mailit Review Video | Email Campaign Software | Email Blast Software
- Infusionsoft Review- Marketing Automation Software – Email Marketing CRM Software
- How To Send A Encrypted Email (Without Software)
- How To Get A Free Email Blaster | Free Bulk Mailer Software | Free Mass Mailer
- GetResponse PRO (Email Marketing Software, Landing Pages and Webinars, Marketing Automation)
- Free Email Extractor | Scraper Software | Email Harvesting | Get your emails open and click
- Facebook Email Scraper Multiple Software
- Email Marketing Software for Beginners – ADT #24