Friday 15: Look more professional with a business email address
A dedicated business email address establishes your company’s credibility and builds brand awareness. Learn more at www.gybo.com/friday15
Benefits of a business email address
-Establish credibility.When readers see that your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and website domain (www.organiccity.com) match, they know they’re receiving an official communication from your business.
-You’re a team! All employees can use the same domain in their emails.
-Create multiple addresses like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to organize emails.
-Raise awareness of your brand. Your company will be associated with each correspondence.
The Friday 15 small business series is presented by Google’s Get Your Business Online program.
- You’ve Got Mail – Email Marketing for Small Business
- Small Business Tip #15: Choose A Good Email Provider
- Small Business Startup Tutorial: How to Create a Gmail Email Account
- Small Business Email Management with GMail
- Simpler email aliases for Office 365 Small Business
- Office365 – Email and Website for Small Business
- Office 365: How to create email aliases (Small Business)
- Is Email Marketing Dead? [Small Business]
- How to Set Up Small Business Email – Part 1
- How to Set Up an Email Account with Yahoo! Small Business Web Hosting
- Getting Started with Email Marketing
- free small business email list
- Free Email Hosting for Your Charlotte Small Business (Part1)
- Email Marketing Tutorial for Small Business Owners | Carmen Sognonvi
- Email Marketing -List Building- Starting a Small Business Online
- Email Marketing for Churches, Non-Profits & Small Business