Research Confirms Email Is Stressful
Researchers have confirmed what most people already know. Getting buried in emails can be stressful, and some are way worse than others.
Inspite of all the progress, our stress levels seem to be going up.
And researchers have confirmed what most people already know — getting buried in emails can be stressful, and some are way worse than others.
During the study 30 government workers were observed and checked for changes in blood pressure, heart rate, and cortisol levels.
Using email caused elevated stress in 83 percent of the subjects and when paired with being on the phone that percentage rose to 92.
People’s conditions were worse when inboxes were full and when they encountered irrelevant messages and those requiring immediate responses.
Getting news about completed tasks and filing messages away had calming effects, the latter being attributed to giving one a sense of being in control.
According to the professor who led the study, the 24-7 access provided by smartphones will likely cause even greater increases in stress levels in the future.
How many times a day do you check your email?
- Web research & LinkedIn email collect sample
- Web research | Email marketing |Data entry gig sample
- Web Research and Email ID Collection
- vindale research – just submit your email to start earning up to $75
- Use Google to Find Email Addresses for Business Research
- Send an Email MMRF Video
- Rethinking Mobile Email: IBM Research’s Mail Triage Project
- Research Methodology: 5 Steps, 4 Types and 7 Ethics in Research
- Research Chemical Ethylphenidate, MPA and more At email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Quantum Break – Research Facility: ”Joyce In Custody” Fiona Miller Email (Guys Dropping Supplies)
- Online Marketing and Keyword Research for E-commerce [Bangla]
- Net Tuesday M+R Email Research Presentation
- Mobile Email Marketing with Manny Ju (Marketing Research in Action, Episode #6)
- Lead Generation, Web Reserch, Email Research service
- How to Write a Great Research Paper
- How to Export B2B Prospect or Business Card Research Contact to Email, Excel and Word