Sign up to MailChimp & Add a MailChimp Email Signup Form in a WordPress Sidebar Widget
http://learn.robcubbon.com/lesson/creating-a-mailchimp-email-list-and-adding-an-email-signup-form-in-a-widget/ This Video Shows You How To Add a MailChimp Sidebar Email Signup Form in a WordPress Widget
Firstly I show you how to sign up at Mailchimp. Mailchimp is free for your first 2000 subscribers. What’s you’ve signed up for free at Mailchimp you should then create a list.
Once you’ve created an email list you need to add some email addresses to it. The best way to add email addresses to your list is to collect them on your website.
This works even better if you have a lead magnet or some sort of gift to act as an incentive to join your email list. You can do this with an email sidebars side up form. The sidebar is usually the best place to put an email capture form although it can go in the header or footer of the website.
We do this using the Mailchimp widget plugin. Once we have loaded the plug-in we activate it by copying an API key from the Mailchimp side into the WordPress backend.
Once we have done that we can simply drag and drop the widget into the sidebar and customise the form as we see fit.
- Zoho Survey – Zoho CRM Integration
- Zoho Campaigns Integration with Zoho Forms
- Zoho Campaigns: Integrating with Zoho CRM
- Zoho Campaigns: Email Marketing
- Zoho Campaigns and Zoho CRM
- Zoho Campaigns
- Xây dựng Landing page và sử sụng hệ thống email marketing GetResponse
- Xây dựng Landing Page + Hệ thống Email Marketing từ Getresponse
- Xây dựng campaign trong SendinBlue – Email marketing
- Writing to companies for coupons
- WPC 2012 – Getting Inside Pinpoint
- WP Mayor’s SendinBlue Review
- Wisdom Wednesday | Email Marketing Constant Contact & MailChimp
- Windows Nokia Lumia Phone Webmail Account Setup for Staff Email or Company Email
- Why You Need To Use the New Beta Infusionsoft Email Builder
- Why Should You Build an Email List? | Constant Contact