Getting Started with RSS to Email
RSS to Email is a free Mad Mimi feature that allows the readers of your email newsletters to receive your blog posts or RSS feed in the form of an email. This works to both share your content and drive more engagement back to your blog.
To get started, click “Add Things” and enable the RSS to Email feature!
To read more, check out our Help Area:
And to see why RSS to Email is such a great feature, check out our Blog!
- Zoho Survey – Zoho CRM Integration
- Zoho Campaigns Integration with Zoho Forms
- Zoho Campaigns: Integrating with Zoho CRM
- Zoho Campaigns: Email Marketing
- Zoho Campaigns and Zoho CRM
- Zoho Campaigns
- Xây dựng Landing page và sử sụng hệ thống email marketing GetResponse
- Xây dựng Landing Page + Hệ thống Email Marketing từ Getresponse
- Xây dựng campaign trong SendinBlue – Email marketing
- Writing to companies for coupons
- WPC 2012 – Getting Inside Pinpoint
- WP Mayor’s SendinBlue Review
- Wisdom Wednesday | Email Marketing Constant Contact & MailChimp
- Windows Nokia Lumia Phone Webmail Account Setup for Staff Email or Company Email
- Why You Need To Use the New Beta Infusionsoft Email Builder
- Why Should You Build an Email List? | Constant Contact