4 Ways To Brand Your Construction Company and Make More Sales | Presentation
4 Ways To Brand Your Construction Company and Make More Sales
Link download Slideshare: http://adf.ly/1aSkWz
Transcript: 4 Ways to Brand Your Construction Company and Make More Sales
2. Originally published on Capterra Construction Management Blog by Rachel Burger
3. A Brand is The Promise of an Experience.
4. Walk into a Starbucks and you know you’ll be surrounded by hipsters and overpriced but delicious coffee. Go to Disney and expect to experience “magic.” Shop at Whole Foods and you can anticipate locally-grown or organic produce—and prices to match.
5. But branding doesn’t stop at nationally-recognized chains. Creating a construction brand prepares your potential clients for an experience they’re willing to pay for.
6. A great brand is a reflection of what your company is, what your company aspires to be, and how people perceive your company—and your brand should also be based on what your target market wants and needs you to be.
7. Establishing a quality brand takes perseverance and patience—but it’s worth the effort. Here are four steps to help you brand your construction company.
8. 1. Set a budget
9. When you’re deciding how much money to spend on a brand, know that you get what you pay for. A home-made logo probably won’t be of the same quality as a professional design. Professionals suggest that you spend 1%-10% of your overall revenue on marketing—and branding is only a part of that budget.
10. But there are other ways to budget your firm’s brand.
11. You could make a branding plan to be executed over the year and create a budget to solely meet those needs. But this method doesn’t have a lot of wiggle room if an unexpected opportunity comes up and you need collateral.
12. You could also analyze how much your competition spends—and then match it (though figuring out what they are spending may be difficult, and you can probably use your own resources more efficiently).
13. No matter how you arrive at your numbers, looking into your company’s finances and determining what you can spend will directly affect how successful your branding campaign is.
14. Setting a budget will also give you a clearer sense of guidelines as to what you are willing to invest in—and what you aren’t.
15. 2. Choose a logo that represents you.
16. There are some construction brands that have done this very well.
17. What makes all of these logos powerful?
18. It’s clear that these are construction companies and hints at the kind of construction that they do. These are elements you want to be looking for in your logo.
19. Make your area of specialty clear—if not in the logo, then in the slogan. And choose colors that you will be comfortable working with for a long time—they will be handy soon.
20. Consider using lower cost options like Fiverr, 99Designs, and oDesk for competitively-priced logos. For businesses with bigger budgets, you can look for a local branding or advertising firm.
21. Your logo only does well if it actually gets people to call your firm or leads to market-leader recognition. Make sure to include your company name in your logo. Connecting your name with your logo will mean prominently pairing the two whenever you have the chance—on your stationary, on your trucks, and even on your work outfits.
22. Make your brand synonymous with your name, and happy customers will start attributing great work to your firm.
23. 3. Storm the Internet.
24. Once you’ve figured out your brand, it’s time to build a website around your logo. Choose the same and complementary colors to further accentuate your brand. Set up social media to drive traffic to your site, and blog about construction to boost your company’s SEO. Your website will often be your first opportunity to make a good impression on a potential client, so invest well in it.
25. Also, encourage your happy customers to review you on Yelp, especially for remodelers. Clients will be far more comfortable with a construction company that has a history of doing good work as opposed to one that is known for its terrible customer service.
26. 4. Choose your superstar.
27. The Brand Constructors has a particularly good idea for branding your firm… or more specifically, your people. After setting up your logo and your website, consider marketing your best team members. People want to hire experts, and they’re willing to pay for it. Having a branded expert on the team guarantees your customers they will have access to someone they trust.
Video Edit by: Biness
Music Supplied by Tobu
Artist Name: Tobu – Natural High
Download for FREE: http://7obu.com/downloads
LISTEN on Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/track/02dNnHH…
BUY on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/nat…
Make sure to subscribe to my channel if you liked the video!
- Zoho Survey – Zoho CRM Integration
- Zoho Campaigns Integration with Zoho Forms
- Zoho Campaigns: Integrating with Zoho CRM
- Zoho Campaigns: Email Marketing
- Zoho Campaigns and Zoho CRM
- Zoho Campaigns
- Xây dựng Landing page và sử sụng hệ thống email marketing GetResponse
- Xây dựng Landing Page + Hệ thống Email Marketing từ Getresponse
- Xây dựng campaign trong SendinBlue – Email marketing
- Writing to companies for coupons
- WPC 2012 – Getting Inside Pinpoint
- WP Mayor’s SendinBlue Review
- Wisdom Wednesday | Email Marketing Constant Contact & MailChimp
- Windows Nokia Lumia Phone Webmail Account Setup for Staff Email or Company Email
- Why You Need To Use the New Beta Infusionsoft Email Builder
- Why Should You Build an Email List? | Constant Contact