Turn Gmail Into An Email Marketing Platform
Turn Gmail Into An Email Marketing Platform (WEEKLY WEDNESDAY)
Sending emails and doing email marketing campaigns are two completely different things. But with many small businesses living in Gmail today, being able to do full blown email campaigns right from within the popular app may be just what many entrepreneurs need to efficiently execute more successful marketing interactions.
Phil Hill, CEO and Founder of Flashissue, a service that turns Gmail into an email marketing tool, shares how this approach can cut upwards of 80% of time off your email marketing effort, and simplify the process as well.
- What is Email Marketing ? – Small business email marketing
- What are Email Marketing Automation Campaigns?
- vtiger CRM Email Campaigns and Analytics
- TickelTrain Drip Marketing – Put Your Emails on Autopilot
- Sixty Second Startup Guide! How To Optimize Email Campaigns
- Sales Funnel Secrets # 4 | Setting Up An Effective Email Drip Campaign
- MassMailer – Send Mass Email using Salesforce Campaign
- Introducing Campaigns from AWeber Email Marketing
- Instruction demo on how to do an email campaign in Salesforce
- How to set up email autoresponder with Campaigns in Aweber
- How To Launch A Successful Email Marketing Campaign, Text Message Marketing Campaign, And Much More
- How to Create an Effective Email Campaign!
- How To Create A Successful Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Build Email Drip Campaigns
- How Photographer Jared Polin Uses Email Marketing to Drive Traffic to His Content
- Give Me 5: Small Business Tips To Optimize Your Email Campaign