Email WordPress Blog Posts Using Mailchimp RSS Driven Campaign
In this tutorial, I show you how to harness the power of your WordPress RSS feed integrated with Mailchimp’s RSS driven campaign.
Sure, you may or may not send a monthly newsletter. But the problem with a monthly newsletter is that it is very labor intensive.
Well, this doesn’t have to be the case anymore for you or your website. You can easily send automated emails to your subscribers every time you publish new content to your website.
And don’t stop at one email, why not send targeted to segmented emails based on upon your customer segmentation. Well now, you can using Mailchimp’s RSS driven campaign service.
If you’re a small business owner looking for a way to grow your website traffic and generate more sales, then watching this tutorial is a must.
As a primer to this tutorial, please go and watch my tutorial about the WordPress WP Popup Plugin which will help you to start building and growing a mailing list.
WordPress WP Popup Plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSURFN8ixLY
- What is Email Marketing ? – Small business email marketing
- What are Email Marketing Automation Campaigns?
- vtiger CRM Email Campaigns and Analytics
- Turn Gmail Into An Email Marketing Platform
- TickelTrain Drip Marketing – Put Your Emails on Autopilot
- Sixty Second Startup Guide! How To Optimize Email Campaigns
- Sales Funnel Secrets # 4 | Setting Up An Effective Email Drip Campaign
- MassMailer – Send Mass Email using Salesforce Campaign
- Introducing Campaigns from AWeber Email Marketing
- Instruction demo on how to do an email campaign in Salesforce
- How to set up email autoresponder with Campaigns in Aweber
- How To Launch A Successful Email Marketing Campaign, Text Message Marketing Campaign, And Much More
- How to Create an Effective Email Campaign!
- How To Create A Successful Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Build Email Drip Campaigns
- How Photographer Jared Polin Uses Email Marketing to Drive Traffic to His Content