MailChimp vs ActiveCampaign for Email Automation
Automating your emails can be a life saver, a game changer, a next level move for many entrepreneurs and businesses.
Adding emails that working by themselves will do wonders for a business. You can use email automation for opt-in sequences, sales, customer service, new member on-boarding, and so much more.
The possibilities are limitedless. However, it doesn’t happen with a couple of clicks. You need to plan. You need to put in the work. You need the right email marketing system to fulfill your needs.
When it comes to automating your emails there are a number of choices. Two email marketing systems I have been using for years are MailChimp and ActiveCampaign.
Two of the better tools. There pros and cons to both. Join me in reviewing both email marketing systems as it pertains to automating your emails.
For more amazing marketing resources go to www.brandonmlewin.com
If you enjoy the video, subscribe to the channel and share the video with a friend. Thanks!
- Mass Email Options for Salesforce – Native, ESPs and Marketing Automation Platforms
- Mailchimp Marketing Automation Workflows
- Mailchimp Automation Basic Drip Email Setup
- LIVE Reveal of AWeber’s New Email Automation Platform – Campaigns
- Linkedin Marketing | LinkedIn emails | Linkedin Automation
- How to use automation to send ms outlook mail using Excel VBA
- How To Automate Email Campaigns
- Graduate from Email Marketing to Marketing Automation
- Getting To Know Email Marketing Automation – Lon Safko [Webinar]
- Excel VBA | Total Automation of Sending eMails
- Email Marketing vs Marketing Automation Explained
- Email Marketing Automation With MailChimp
- Email Marketing Automation: Autoresponders 2.0 for Online Coaching
- Email Automation with Mailchimp
- Email Automation | Best Autoresponder
- Automate Excel To PDF & Send PDF Document As Mail Attachment